Thames Valley Brittelstand Symposium 2019
Co-hosted by Henley Centre for Entrepreneurship and Business United, the Brittelstand Symposium is an invitation-only forum where business leaders of mid-sized companies learn about and discuss the pressing issues facing businesses today. The Symposium features an impressive line-up of high profile keynote and breakout session panel speakers.
Delegates can choose to attend four of the eight 40 minute breakout sessions across the day, with each one will covering topics including:
- Developing leadership capabilities for business success
- Driving digital transformation
- Creating a culture of innovation to flourish
- Embracing active business coaching to grow your business
- Know how AI can grow your business
- Building customer loyalty and maximising lifetime value
- Investing in content marketing to grow your business
- Rebalancing technical and soft skills for digital age
We have assembled over 30 senior executives to speak at the Symposium and are particularly thrilled to have already secured four high profile keynote speakers, Rain Newton-Smith (Chief Economist, CBI), Sean Taylor DL (CEO, Redwood Technologies), Scot Gardener (Chief Executive, Cisco UK and Ireland) and Alan Coad (MD, UK and Ireland Google Cloud).
By attending, you will make business connections amongst your peers, explore opportunities of mutual interest, find out how others are embracing innovation, share insights and good practices, learn from the speakers, find out how your peers have accessed funds for growth and many other relevant benefits.